Shipping & Delivery
Often, we have to contact a customer in order to resolve a problem with verification of credit card information, or clarify some other billing or address issue. Please be advised that while we will always do our utmost to reach you by phone & e-mail, we simply cannot maintain orders in an unconfirmed state indefinitely. If we cannot contact you within 3 business days of receipt of your order, the order will be canceled, so please be sure to provide us with contact information that will enable us to reach you in timely fashion should the need arise.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING TIME
Orders are processed in the order they are received. Normal processing can take 24-48 hours, and upon verification & approval, your merchandise is shipped out immediately. Speakal offers convenient shipping methods for delivery within the continental United States. Please keep the following in mind when choosing a delivery method: Shipping times represent the time it normally takes your package to arrive from the day we actually send it out, not from the day you submit your order. Additionally, processing & shipping times do not include non-business days (i.e., Saturdays, Sundays, & holidays). Thus, for example, an order for UPS 2nd-day delivery placed on Thursday could take until Tuesday to arrive at its destination, assuming processing is completed within 24 hours and the package ships out on Friday (Friday + 2 business days = Tuesday). It could take longer if the order cannot be processed in time to be shipped out on Friday (Please see additional note below). The same is true for the other delivery options. Also, while we maintain a huge stock of all our products, it is wise to call for availability if your order is especially urgent.
Fridays: 2-Day and Overnight Next Business Day Air orders normally ship if placed by 11:00AM.
SHIPPING TO SPECIFIC LOCALES
Anywhere outside the USA: We are neither responsible for, nor able to pre-determine, customs taxes and duties collectable at the receiving end. Customer is responsible for paying all such amounts as may be requested. Such amounts are not refundable in the event of merchandise being returned. In event that a shipment is refused and returned, any and all charges incurred from this return will be passed on to the customer.
Canadian Customers - Please be advised
· All orders, including exchanges and returns shipped will incur any and all duties, taxes and brokerage fees applicable at your end.
· No alternate methods of shipping are available to avoid this. By submitting your order, you agree to these terms, conditions and all associated fees. Please do not request specific shipping methods as we cannot honor this request. Duties are imposed by the receiving country, independent of our Company. We are not responsible and have no way of knowing what the duty charge will be.
· Brokerage fees are imposed and collected by the shipping carrier and once shipped, you will be required to forward this brokerage fee directly that carrier.
· Order submissions for export are not binding upon us and we reserve the right to refuse delivery. In addition, certain product lines may not be exported.
· Please allow a minimum of 14-21 days for deliveries to Canada.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and US Territories: Ground shipping is not available; only Air shipping options apply.
California State: Appropriate state & local sales tax is added to total.
Postal Boxes, APO/FPO: Shipping must be via US Postal Service. Our server informs you if Postal Service is necessary, based on either your zip code, or address info, along with the applicable shipping charges, prior to accepting submission. Postal shipments do not go out daily, and we cannot guarantee delivery times. Allow at least 2 weeks.
Some items are in oversized packages subject to shipping surcharges due to their dimensions, and the shipping calculator cannot compensate for every situation.
Should such an item be subject to additional shipping charges above those displayed here, we will notify you phone or e-mail, and you retain the option to accept any revisions or cancel without penalty.
All deliveries require signature. We are neither responsible for the failure of the carrier to demand this, nor can we request that they do not. Customers are responsible for facilitating proper delivery by carrier. S&H is not refundable on refused or undeliverable shipments.
Privacy & Security
At Speakal, the privacy and protection of your personal and financial information is very important to us. That's why we've created this privacy statement, which fully describes our information gathering and dissemination practices. It's the best way we can demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy.
Our web site contains links to other sites, but we do not pass any information to those sites. Keep in mind that Speakal is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these web sites, and you should check their privacy policies before sharing any private information with them.
Whenever you place an order with us, join our mailing list, respond to an online survey, or enter one of our competitions, you will be asked to provide contact information (e.g., name, address, e-mail address, etc.), and in the case of an order, financial data as well (e.g., credit card or account number, etc.).
Here's how we use that information:
· Contact information: This is used to ship your order to you, contact you about any issue involving your order, and/or occasionally send you information about our company.
· Financial data: This is used solely to bill you for merchandise purchased and/or services rendered.
All your private data is secured using SSL protocol, which safely encrypts the data before sending it to us. Also note that we never disclose your personal information to third parties, except where required by law or in order to provide you with a requested service.
Providing contact information to Speakal indicates your permission for us to occasionally e-mail you material about our company that we believe might interest you. Of course, you can always remove your name from our mailing list or edit the contact information we have on file at your discretion. To remove your name & other contact info completely, simply click “unsubscribe” and enter your e-mail address to remove from our lists.
Returns & Replacements
Basic Returns Information
We extend a 30 day period from date of receipt for returns and exchanges, less shipping, handling and any applicable restocking fees**, in accordance with the following conditions:
1. The item was neither refused at delivery, nor sent back to us as undeliverable.
2. The item is not included in the Return Policy Exceptions that follows this list.
3. You have contacted customer service and received from them a Return Authorization approval number (RMA).
4. Merchandise must be returned in original, unused, mint condition, as shipped.
5. ALL paperwork, instructions, packaging and accessories must be intact, unaltered, or in any way marred.
6. Warranty cards and registration forms must NOT be filled out.
7. Item must NOT be over $1200.00 in price, or marked on our site as SPECIAL ORDER
8. You have NOT been informed, either in writing or by phone, that item will be SPECIALLY ORDERED for you.
9. Any damage done to your package in transit must be immediately reported by the customer to the carrier (ie: UPS).
10. Customer must request that the carrier examine any damaged package to assure refund or replacement, and all such packaging must be retained by the customer until disposition is made.
11. All returns are subject to a 17% restocking fee. If the item has been opened, and is no longer in its original mint condition, restocking fees will be higher. To obtain specific restocking fees applicable to your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
12. Please pack all returned merchandise in an outer shipping carton, so that the original product box or package is not defaced, labeled or written on in any way.
13. Your RMA# should be clearly written on the shipping label.
14. A copy of your invoice and Order # should be included, and your Return should be insured, with shipping costs pre-paid.
15. If the return is due to our error, please return the product via UPS Standard Shipping, and we will reimburse you the Standard Shipping expenses incurred, or we will provide you with a pre-paid Shipping Label, at your preference.
16. Nothing must be written or taped on the product packaging or gift boxes.
Any Purchase order we receive from any approved wholeseller or
resseller is non-cancelable unless prior agreements were signed with anything different as such. If a wholeseller or resseller would like to cancel or change a Purchase Order is subject to minimum of 17% of the canceled or changed amount.
18. A Return Authorization approval number does not guarantee final disposition, as all returns are subject to inspection.
19. **For non-defective items that went out with FREE SHIPPING, the normally calculable SH&I will be deducted from total to be credited back.
20. Please address all authorized returns, freight prepaid AND insured, to :
Attention RMA # (Write the RMA number you received)
5555 Inglewood Blvd., Suite 205, Culver City, California 90230
Undeliverable and Refused Shipments
1. No shipping charges will be refunded under any circumstances.
2. Normally calculable shipping will be charged if the returned shipment went out with free shipping, in addition to the restock fee noted below.
3. Customer will be charged a 17% restocking fee based on the grand total value of the order.
Exceptions to Above Return Policy
Regarding Back-Ordered Items:
On any back-ordered item, we will endeavor to ship as quickly as possible. If the customer is not willing to wait for the item to arrive, it is the customer's responsibility to advise us, and if the item has not yet been shipped, we will follow the customer's instructions.
For items priced over $1,200.00 or marked as Special Order (As marked in product listings, or as told to customer either in writing OR on the phone):
1. Items over $1,200.00 or marked Special order are NON-CANCELLABLE. Confirmation of orders for such items forms an obligation on customer's part to accept delivery.
2. You have 14 days from receipt of package to return DEFECTIVE merchandise for EVEN EXCHANGE only (Subject to conditioned listed at top of page)!
3. We accept orders for Special Order items under the assumption that customer is willing to wait up to 30 days before we ship, if necessary.